School Trips to inspire young minds…
Exploration & play
In our sessions we explore the wonderful nature around us through play. We can develop a programme for specific needs and requirements to create a memorable visit that leaves a lasting and emotive connection with the woodlands. Some examples of our activities:
- The magical world of Fairies and Elves (Nursery & Reception)
- Shelter and Survival (KS1)
- Life cycles in the woodland (Ks2)
What We Offer
Set in the beautiful woodland in landscape we have an abundance of natural resources for play and exploration. Here’s a summary of what’s on offer:
- Passionate & experienced forest school leaders
- indoor space (up to 60-90 children max.) to use as a base and for lunch
- Beautiful woodlands to explore for the day
- Price: tbc – depending on day and size of group
Park wood campsite, poynings -Situated within the South Downs National Park, our lovely site nestles at the foot of the South Downs close to Devil’s Dyke and the South Downs Way, and within easy reach of the vibrant seaside City of Brighton and Hove, and a number of attractive Sussex villages.
Within 23 acres of ancient woodlandthere are 19 secluded camping areas, each named after a part of Brighton or the surrounding settlements (see our Site Map). We can accommodate groups of various sizes, the site is totally self-contained, the only access being via the gate on the A281.
Plan your school trip today…
Email us your details (as we’re often busy out in the woods) and we’ll get back to you asap.